Business Development Professional
St. Louis, MO
DMA is seeking a Business Development Professional to assist in building our market position by researching, identifying and developing new clients and opportunities, as well as, maintaining existing customer relationships in the St. Louis region.
We are interested in a motivated individual who excels in verbal and written communication and who utilizes collaborative business development skills. This position will expand David Mason + Associates’ corporate position in numerous industries, with an emphasis in Healthcare, Education, and Commercial/Institutional, by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships within the A/E industry. This Business Development professional will exercise independent judgment in developing marketing opportunities consistent with strategic initiatives of the firm while collaborating with firm professionals in a team-focused business development and marketing environment. This position will report to the Director of Business Development and firm principals.
- Assisting firm leaders with setting market goals and strategies.
- Creating annual business and marketing plans.
- Conducting market analysis.
- Decipher RFQ/P’s for relevant pursuits that align with DMA services and experience.
- Developing client relationships, generating leads, developing teaming strategies.
- Guiding the preparation of specific marketing documents.
- Participating in interviews and presentations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prospecting Skills
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Construction or Engineering.
- Minimum of five years of business development experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Established Professional network in the A/E/C industry.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT, Word, etc.)
- Ability to travel throughout the Midwest region or other states as required.