Field Utility Pole Inspector
St. Louis, MO
DMA is currently seeking field utility pole inspectors. Job functions include:
- Completing visual inspections of utility poles and entering inspection data using a laptop computer
- Marking and flagging buried utility infrastructure
Significant walking is required, and the majority of this position involves outdoor fieldwork. Candidates will be required to be in the field as weather and personal safety permits and could be subject to inspect poles in the following areas; urban, rural, backyard pole lines, and Transmission and Distribution Right of Ways. Training is provided and experience is a plus. Inspectors will be expected to work 40hrs/week. This position is full-time employment, with full benefits.
- Health insurance
- Paid Time off
- Plus more
- Basic computer skills, must be able to operate a laptop computer.
- Good driving ability and a clean driving record.
- Physically able to perform field inspections which include significant walking and carrying a laptop computer.
- Must have a high awareness and commitment to safety at all times.
- Must be able to work efficiently in both team and independent environments.
- Must complete inspections with high attention to detail and efficiency.
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time