Gas Construction Inspector
St. Louis, MO
St. Louis firm seeking full-time field inspectors for gas utility projects. Training is provided and experience is a plus.
Duties will include: construction inspection of below and above grade gas installations. Candidate must like to work outdoors and work efficiently with attention to detail. Detailed documentation and construction management reporting skills are necessary. Other job duties will include: inspection of construction activities (safety, compliance, quality, locates and restoration) to ensure quality & safety standards are met & documented, reviewing and submitting work orders, progress reports, field changes, as-built records to ensure compliance and company standards and policies, and provide timely project updates.
- Candidate must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and driving history check
- Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years old
- Candidate should have a positive attitude and be a self-starter
- Candidate required to have 3 years utility field inspection experience
- Effective oral communication skills & basic computer skills are essential
- Must be willing and able to work a varied schedule, including nights, possibly weekends, and holidays
- Must be willing and able to travel to multiple locations/geographic areas via personal vehicle (mileage reimbursed per GSA rates)
Full-Time position comes with benefits, including:
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.