David Mason + Associates (DMA) is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our Chicago location. We are looking for a professional who can effectively plan, coordinate and maintain all marketing activities in Chicago, however, this position will also assist the marketing team in efforts for our Philadelphia and St. Louis locations as needed. This role reports to the Director of Marketing and will serve as a liaison between our principals and client relations team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the coordination of high-quality qualifications, proposals and presentations with principals, project managers and engineers for project pursuit submittals and client meetings;
- Participate in kick-off meetings and coordinate RFQ and RFP production activities to ensure deadlines are met;
- Coordinate with other consulting firms for teaming and gathering marketing materials for pursuits;
- Interview internal staff for technical content and editing for target audiences;
- Responsible for final proposal product: printing, binding, and delivery;
- Organization, creation, and maintenance of resumes and project descriptions;
- Formatting, creation, and editing of brochures, handouts, special event materials to fit firm’s branding;
- Maintenance of marketing files including mailing and email lists;
- Coordinate career fair and conference materials;
- CRM database maintenance;
- Assist in social media and website content and postings;
- Other marketing and business development activities, as required.
Education, Experience, and Special Skills Required:
- Degree in marketing, communications or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, A/E/C industry preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.;
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign is required. Photoshop and Illustrator a plus;
- Knowledge of basic website maintenance using WordPress is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities to meet strict deadlines;
- Strong editing and proofreading skills;
- Attention to detail and an eye for graphic design;
- Self-motivated with a “can do”, fun and involved attitude.
We offer a great team environment and a benefits package that includes health, dental, life, long-term disability, and long-term care insurances, 401k, Holidays, PTO and every other Friday OFF. If your skillset and passion fit our culture, we invite you to submit your resume by using the “Apply” button. Submitting a sample portfolio of prior document design and layout work is a plus.