St. Louis, MO
DMA has an immediate opening for a full-time Project Accountant. As a Project Accountant, you will be responsible for financial account management and analysis for the firm’s projects and business practices. You will be successful because you are highly organized and passionate about ensuring the fiscal health of assigned projects throughout the entire project life cycle, from project setup through client invoicing and collections. Join a team of highly creative, collaborative, colleagues and partner with DMA project managers to ensure our projects are financially sound.
Our ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of experience, be detail-oriented, and have the drive to succeed. Deltek Vision and project-driven accounting experience a plus.
- Work with Project Managers in a variety of disciplines
- Meeting multiple critical deadlines on a monthly basis
- Ensure all billing transactions are completed and accurately recorded in ERP system
- Prepare invoices and complete monthly billing
- Contract management and review
- Design and maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Provide backup PR support and/or processing
- Provide General Ledger support
- Coordinate and pursue receivables
- Perform special tasks as requested
- Associates degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Related field experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Experience in Accounting ERP systems is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines