Staff Structural Engineer
St. Louis, MO
David Mason + Associates is seeking a Staff Structural Engineer to work as a part of our growing team. A position is currently available in each of our three offices: St. Louis, Chicago, and Philadelphia. This Staff Structural Engineer position provides project level support of design for a wide range of project size, materials, and types of infrastructure and buildings.
- The ideal candidate will have a Master’s Degree in Engineering with a focus on Structural Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience a must.
- Ability to complete the preparation of design calculations, load ratings, develop construction documents, knowledge of specification editing and knowledge of working within design budgets required.
- Previous experience in working on multiple projects concurrently a plus.
- Candidate must be willing and able to perform work for the following project types: Education, Municipal, Commercial, Healthcare, and Utility customers. Structural designs include new structures and rehabilitation/repair, assessments of numerous structure types including subsurface structures.
- Experience in RISA, RAM, L-Pile, AutoCad software is required. REVIT experience is a plus.
Benefits package includes health, dental, life, long-term disability, and long-term care insurances, 401k, Holidays, PTO, and every other Friday OFF.
Full-time Benefited position.
The candidate shall have the legal right to work in the U.S.